Although not as big as PayPal or even Skrill, Neteller is no longer operating on the fringes of the web. This is a big and respected payment provider in its own right, with thousands of transactions passing through this service every single day.
Neteller is becoming increasingly common on gambling sites, and it is also available on our favorite casino, Spin Palace. This is one of the oldest and biggest online casinos on the web, with thousands of Canadian players already signed up. If you use Neteller and want an online casino that will link up with this fast and efficient provider, then get yourself an account at Spin Palace today.
There is a lot that can be said about this casino. It has been in business for close to 15 years, long before this industry became popular and long before some of the biggest and richest giants of online gambling made it onto the scene. They have more experience than most and know how to do things right. To keep this simple, let’s highlight a few of the major features that make Spin Palace one of the best gambling destinations on the internet:
- Gaming Network: Spin Palace is part of the Microgaming network, the oldest and one of the most respected names in the industry. If you have any sort of experience playing at online casinos then there is a good chance you will have used the Microgaming network before.
- Games: Slot machines are where most of the action is on Spin Palace, as this is what Microgaming are famous for. There are hundreds of slot machines available, and they are updated all of the time, with new technologies, new features and more being introduced to some of their newer games. If this isn’t quite to taste, there are also plenty of table games available.
- Bonuses: There are three matched deposit bonuses available on Spin Palace, all of which are available to new players. In total you can secure up to $1,000 through these bonuses, which is perfect for most players.
- Banking Options: There is no shortage of banking options available to you on the Spin Palace website. As well as country-specific web wallets and other payment methods, catering for the large groups of Australians, Europeans and Canadians that play on this website, there are also some universal payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, PayPal and Skrill.
- Regulators: Spin Palace is audited by eCOGRA, who ensure that the random number generator used on the many Spin Palace games is accurate. In the event of a disagreement between player and casino, this company will also act as mediators, hoping to come to an agreement that will please all parties involved. Spin Palace is also licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, who license sites such as BetFair and Unibet.
If you like matched deposit bonuses then you’ll love Spin Palace. As well as an initial 100% matched deposit bonus, there are also two others, giving you bonus cash for your second and your third deposit. The flood of bonus cash doesn’t stop there either, as Spin Palace also has a generous loyalty scheme, where points earned throughout the casino can be turned into cold, hard cash. Spin Palace also runs a number of promotions throughout the year, benefiting those who have just joined and those who have been there for some time.
As mentioned above, you can use your Neteller account to make a deposit on Spin Palace, and you can also withdraw any winnings right back to it. The beauty of this method is that you will get your money far faster than you would through a bank transfer or even a debit card.
If you’re worried about deposit limits, don’t be. Spin Palace is open to players of all levels, with low minimum deposits and withdrawals, and high maximum ones.
Spin Palace is as trusted as they come, but what happens in the unlikely event that something goes wrong? Well, Spin Palace have left no stone unturned, and that’s why they allied with eCOGRA. This is an independent service, one that audits hundreds of other sites. If anything should happen and you have a complaint with Spin Palace, then eCOGRA will act as mediators so that you can come to an agreement with them. Of course, this is a rarity. Spin Palace have been in business long enough to know that the customer is king and there are no reports that we can find of anyone having such major issues with them. However, it’s good to know that the option is there should anything happen.
Spin Palace are regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, one of the most respected regulators in the industry and one that also oversees BetFair and many other major online gambling sites.